Gpx Files And Gps Tuner

Hello all,

I am using a ipaq 2210 with bluetooth GPS and being using GPS tuner by Megalith for geocaching , with pretty good success ( only been out looking for 3 so far )

My problem is with the GPS tuner software , I get the GPX file e-mailed to me from the Geocaching website , the one I chose had 300 caches , but when i ask GPS tuner to import it it does not show any waypoints or geocaches ?

I opened the file in EasyGPS and they were all there ! also saved it as a .loc file but still no success with GPS Tuner .

Anyone got any ideas ?

Cheers

Crazycucumber

Edited by CrazyCucumber
I had the same problem. the fix. I get zip file from pocket Query's. Drop the file into GSAK. export it to Your ppc as a .loc file. Then load the .loc file into GPS Tuner. I also load the GPX file to use with GPX Sonar.

Worked a treat , thanks for that.

Do you find GPS Tuner to be useful / accurate ?

I find the digital compass skips around ad gives funny readings sometimes.

Is it best to have averaging turned on or off ?

Thanks for your help

Crazycucumber

I had the same problem. the fix. I get zip file from pocket Query's. Drop the file into GSAK. export it to Your ppc as a .loc file. Then load the .loc file into GPS Tuner. I also load the GPX file to use with GPX Sonar.

Worked a treat , thanks for that.

Do you find GPS Tuner to be useful / accurate ?

I find the digital compass skips around ad gives funny readings sometimes.

Is it best to have averaging turned on or off ?

Thanks for your help

Crazycucumber

To be honest I really haven’t used it much. I thought I would take it with me on Business trips and leave the Magellan home. But now I just take both and mostly use the PPC & Navman for directions.

Edited by Fathergoose