Mobipocket Files

luv2trvl

I have a Mobipocket .prc file that keeps crashing my iPAQ. Never had this problem in the last month of using Mobi and have downloaded others today with no problem. I tried redownloading the same file and it still locks up about 25% into the transfer. It really does not surprise me that a file could be corrupt and if that is all it is, I'll get it in a few days when the PQ runs again. Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen. Like I said this is the first problem, and once a month is no big deal, but has anyone had serious problems with the .prc files?

I recently upgraded my membership, and have been using the procedure described

here:Geocacher-U

This uses a program called GPX-spinner, to convert the Personal Query, and Plucker

to convert this result to a format usable on the palm.

I am using a palm, and am very happy.

I load all the area caches into my palm and my gps'r. If I have my GPS'r,

my palm, and a bit of free time, I am ready to go.

Is there anything out there better than Mobi for the Palm OS?

Now that Cachemate has the "Overview" page that gives you everything that Mobi did in addition to all the rest, it's perfect! :huh:

I've got a creaky old Palm M100 (2mb) that can hold over 430 cache entries (including logs) in its tiny memory. Fast, simple paperless caching and lovin' it! :o