Caches On Motorways

Select all the items on the list. right click ---->copy.

Open GSAK press ctrl+A then click the location tab click your cursor at the bottom of the list then right click--->paste

if you have a location drop down in the tool bar all the junctions will be in the drop down list . If not right click on the tool bar---> customise search bar. and put a tick in the box for locations

I think all caches should be accessible by foot as well. I don't have a car :D

I think none has a right to be able to do every cache. If a cache requires a helicopter then so be it, that cache is for people with access to a copter.

If one cacher was wheelchair bound then should not all caches be accessible to wheelchair users to be fair? No... ain't going to happen.

i've done a couple very close to the motorway - one is now archived (I couldn't find it) and you have to climb the motorway embankment (on the non-motorway side) and its over the bridge - very slippery and scary with traffic tanking past metre's from your head.

There are loads of caches in london that don't need a car - the ones in hyde park are walkable (and make a pleasant afternoon trip - although not on a dismal grey feb afternoon)

i've done a couple very close to the motorway - one is now archived (I couldn't find it) and you have to climb the motorway embankment (on the non-motorway side) and its over the bridge - very slippery and scary with traffic tanking past metre's from your head.

There are loads of caches in london that don't need a car - the ones in hyde park are walkable (and make a pleasant afternoon trip - although not on a dismal grey feb afternoon)

Can you provide me with the name of that cache, I remember planning it once and reading the logs, but never got round to getting it. I was looking for it to post here as it seemed topical!

ribel.. is that Bod on your aviator picture?

Sure is!

Ah the nostalgia of sitting naked in front of the T.V watching Bod and playing with my Lego's. The band leader frog who always picked a chocolate milkshake was the spark for my liking of all frogs and I still only drink milkshake of the chocolate variety. Or was that in Mr.Ben?

ok...back to geocaching.

Edited by stonefisk

Ah the nostalgia of sitting naked in front of the T.V watching Bod and playing with my Lego's. The band leader frog who always picked a chocolate milkshake was the spark for my liking of all frogs and I still only drink milkshake of the chocolate variety. Or was that in Mr.Ben?

Sorry...very off topic here, but saw the interest in Bod and Mr Ben and thought this might bring back memories:

http://www.andybateman.co.uk/storage/themes/

OK.....sorry 'bout that....back to caching... ;)

Yup. Alberto Frog and his Animal Band.

The band always saved the day somehow and Alberto was presented with a milkshake as a reward. Look out for the episode where he decided to have hot chocolate instead - it was a cold day!

Unfortunately, the Alberto Frog episodes didn't make it onto the Bod video/dvd because they were produced by a different company than the Bod segments (Bod and Bod Snap).

I never thought I'd be able to use my encyclopaedic knowledge of Bod in context. :o

Erm... yeah... back to caching... :huh:

Stu