Paris Cacher's Help Needed.

ToolkiT

also see: http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...ST&f=35&t=90256

I was watching a documentory on 'the davinci code'. last night and it gave me an idea for a great monster multi cache which spans many locations.

I was thinking of making a multi which uses the locations from the book (like The Louvre, Temple Church ,Westminster Abbey, Rosslyn Chapel etc) as waypoints.

So I need a person in Paris to help me, I can do the London locations, and need a schots(wo)man to do the one at rosslyn chapel.

This one obviously will be a hard one which requires a bit of effort, but I think that should be part of the fun too.

Also I was thinking of intergrating a 'cryptex' TB which holds part of the clues or a decription key..

Does anybody want to volunteer?

Any idea's/suggestions?

Ever looked at a list of paris caches (it's short enough anyway) and then tried to contact one of the french owners (in French preferably)?

Or ask Nick from "sTeamTraen" for a hint on the local conditions...

BS/2

Edit:

Ah, looks like he contacted you already :mad:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...dpost&p=1291110

Edited by BalkanSabranje

you think its a good idea? they had problems in italy from idiots crushing stuff in some churches involved there.. now you want to send them all over the world? if you like to give people another reason (dont say that cachers were stupid, but anyway) to go after these sites and "look arounnd", you are not only going to give chachers a bad reputation..

i cant really tell you what church it was, i had only read the book, but its where is something under a strut. people where actually going there with HAMMERS?!?! and messed up a church that is hundreds of years old..

please, in respect of ancient buildings, dont do this..