Where You Caching This Weekend????

matty714

I'm not hunting but I'm hiding! I've been holed up for weeks building sneaky caches and identified a big WMA with not a single cache in it. Watch out NW NJ, we're going on a bombing run!!

I too am hiding. Probably near Butler or Morristown <_<

Find me if you can!

Edited by avroair

I took a 10.5 mile stroll around Harriman. Found Iko-Iko and then hiked a bit to Pole Cat Farm Cache but couldn't locate it with all the snow. Then I had to head back to the Sebago parking area to head home and out for a Super Bowl party.

The trails were hard packed snow so that wasn't a big deal but the off-trail search for Pole Cat was in about 10-12" of snow.

Weather was awesome and I only wore a turtleneck with a t-shirt under it. If it was Florida and this temp they would be bundled in fur coats!! Too bad today was Monday as it's gorgeous out again.

Tiffany's Head Slave and Chief Assistant had a 4 cache day on Sunday with 3 FTFs!

El Grande Cheapo by Klizich, Mulder's Multi Terrain Cache by Skully and Mulder in the morning around trips to and from religious school and then Rockaway's Cascading Cache and Saffin's Outback both of which are by Treequest.

A good (though tiring) time was had by all (both)

I'm not hunting but I'm hiding!  I've been holed up for weeks building sneaky caches and identified a big WMA with not a single cache in it.  Watch out NW NJ, we're going on a bombing run!! :mad:

As promised:

TRL Dead Men Tell No Tales

TRL Class Cache

TRL Shoots and Ladders

TRL Whitt's Cliffs

TRL Calm Before The Storm

Man, I'm a real slacker compared to TRL!

Me too! I put all of my eggs into one basket (and it isn't even easter yet!) :mad:

I'm not hunting but I'm hiding!  I've been holed up for weeks building sneaky caches and identified a big WMA with not a single cache in it.  Watch out NW NJ, we're going on a bombing run!! :unsure:

As promised:

TRL Dead Men Tell No Tales

TRL Class Cache

TRL Shoots and Ladders

TRL Whitt's Cliffs

TRL Calm Before The Storm

Man, I'm a real slacker compared to TRL!

Me too! I put all of my eggs into one basket (and it isn't even easter yet!) :unsure:

I was stuck at home far too long and ready to get out! Now, I've got to get back on track with finds.