Geocaching On Countryfile

Want to hear something funny? I emailed everyone that I'd contacted by mail to say the date had been changed - but forgot to call my brother or dad (they don't have mail and I'd phoned them in the week to tell them it was going to be on) to say it's next weekend... I got two angry and disappointed phone calls this afternoon, lol!

Oh well. Let's hope there's no more schedule changes.

SP

The one thing that's for certain, the whole diary will be shorter than the average time we spend once we get to the location rooting around trying to find it.

So will it be cuts to make it look like it only takes a few seconds to find or are they going to speed it up like Benny Hill? (Mental image of SP scuttling around on fast forward?)

So will it be cuts to make it look like it only takes a few seconds to find or are they going to speed it up like Benny Hill? (Mental image of SP scuttling around on fast forward?)

One strides, one does not scuttle!

Oddly enough I do have a speeded up video clip of me with the Benny Hill theme music playing, but it's a whole other story... ;)

My bet is for 4:04, which is 1/60th of what I filmed.

Deego, the programme isn't going to be called The Simply Paul Show any more, it's going to be 'Cacher Watch' and Bill Oddie will be fronting it. :D

SP

Just a bump to keep this fresh in peoples minds. I've had no email to say there's been any more changes of plan, so I expect everyone to be pointed at a TV set on Sunday. The show's on from 11.30 - 12.30 and 'my bit' is due about 11.55. As time goes on I'm getting more worried I'll look an arse on it. Maybe I'll make caching look like a sport for sad mad people. If I do, please forgive me. *I* know we're not sad and/or mad. Well, not all of us. :laughing:

SP

And can I be the first to say that "It's a jumper, not an anorak" should be a slogan of some sort?

Well done Paul!

EDIT: Right... how many of us dashed back to the computers as soon as the article finished?

Edited by Kouros