Place It Anywhere Cache

Cal78

President Bush's vindication cache, or the "WMD" cache http://www.2la.org/syria/wmd.html. 36°02'02"N 37°21'03"E

Um, :blink: yeah, :unsure: whatever :blink:

I'm not sure if you think i'm insulting the Pres, or you just dislike him. I should re-name it "Here's Proof" for all the naysayers that say WMDs never existed.

I would never do something so insidious as to suggest that you have insulted your president when I am perfectly willng and able to do it for you. As for the alleged WMDs in Syria, it's going to take more than the word of some fearmongering website to convince the world that the war was about anything more than stealing Iraq's oil.

I would never do something so insidious as to suggest that you have insulted your president when I am perfectly willng and able to do it for you. As for the alleged WMDs in Syria, it's going to take more than the word of some fearmongering website to convince the world that the war was about anything more than stealing Iraq's oil.

Heck yeah! Look how cheap gas is now!

CatreeWC25a.jpg

When we came over the rise, after driving in the desert for hours, we saw it; the infamous Cat Tree of William Creek sits on the Oodnadatta Track just outside the tiny town of William Creek in South Australia. You can read more about it by clicking on the picture.

Let me say, I love cats. At the same time I appreciate the problems associated with feral cats and other non-indigenous animals around the world.

This would make a great place for a cache. :huh:<_<:blink: