Has Anybody Seen Freddy Fff?

Alibags

I am trying to find out the whereabouts of Freddy FFF TB, which is still logged into my event from last December. I have emailed those who attended, but if anybody else sees Freddy on their travels, I would like to hear. He's not my TB, but I feel I should put some effort in as I dropped him off and it was my event :D

It rather raises the question of how best to manage the vast wobbly heap of TBs that appear at events. The events I have been to thus far (and attended) have all been freeform and bugs have circulated in an uncontrolled fashion. I guess the danger of one or two going walkies must be quite high.

I am going to ponder this before I oganise another event and when I do so perhaps I can come up with a better plan. In the meantime, if you see Freddy on your travels, please log him again as his owners are pining.

How can anyone lose a Green and Yellow Frog Ali ,,,,, I certainly saw him at the meet but was more concerned with who had TB Baileys Friend that evening ... sorry I couldnt help more

:D

Just a thought Ali ... Have you talked to the pub landlord .. maybe they found freddy after the event in a lonesome corner?

Edited by JollyJax