60cs Price Shoots Up

$449.99 for me and at the top of the page there is this message.

Important Message

Please note that this item's price has increased since you placed it in your Shopping Cart. Items in your cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on their product pages.

For Amazon, when you put something in your cart, it might be tied to Amazon or a 3rd party. You need to do a search on the model again and see what it shows as the lowest price.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...ronics&n=507846 shows it as $379.99

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...ronics&n=507846 shows is as $449.99

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...-goods&n=507846 shows it as $487.49

and I can go on and on.

You mean Amazon keeps changing their prices from moment to moment and day to day?? What a evolting situation that is. I thought they played it straight.

Can't trust anyone anymore.! :rolleyes:

Amazon doesn't control the prices from what I understand. Amazon is like a search engine and gets prices for you from all over then provides links to buy the product.

60cs on Amazon today $411. Guess you gotta watch it every day for the best

price. Best price for new on eBay...right around $409-$411. Coincidence???

Hmmm. :rolleyes: I'm looking for a CS now too so keep posting those good deals.

(Funny how the 'ole budget gets blown outta' the water once you see some of

the really cool features of these things :ph34r: )

Regards,

Indybill

(Funny how the 'ole budget gets blown outta' the water once you see some of

the really cool features of these things :ph34r: )

Regards,

Indybill

That's no joke. First you're like "I'm only going to spen 'this' much on a gps" then you see another one, then you think, well if I'm already spending this much then I can just spend a few dollars more....THEN you say well if I'm alredy going above my budget I'll might as well get 'this' model.

Yeah, I was just going to replace my yellow with a legend, then it changed to a legend C then it changed to a 60c..... :rolleyes:

Google search "Garmin 60cs" and you will see sites that sell the unit both at the top of the result page as well as on the right side of the page. Prices range from $365 - $499. The only difference I have seen is what is included with the unit-- primarily the Garmin trip & waypoint CD being included or not.

Always click the lowest price button or "add to cart button" to see the lowest price available. Good luck....

Yeah, I saw the $365 one too, I think shipping was about $8 on that one; best

price new I've seen so far. I believe it was megagps.com that had that price. I found the mapping software cheaper elsewhere though. Cheapest I found the city select v6 was $80 at mall24-7.com

But, I just found a 60CS w/ city select v6, carry case, 12v cord, 2 car mounts, and instruction videos on ebay...for $385!! It should be here next week. It had only been on there for about 2 hours and had a 'buy it now' option. I guess sometimes it does pay to be a little lucky. :D

Regards,

Indybill

price new I've seen so far. I believe it was megagps.com that had that price. I found the mapping software cheaper elsewhere though. Cheapest I found the city select v6 was $80 at mall24-7.com

But, I just found a 60CS w/ city select v6, carry case, 12v cord, 2 car mounts, and instruction videos on ebay...for $385!! It should be here next week. It had only been on there for about 2 hours and had a 'buy it now' option. I guess sometimes it does pay to be a little lucky. :)

Regards,

Indybill

Did it look like a private seller or someone who sells these on a regular basis (on eBay that is). I would take advantage of this offer if they sell them this cheap frequently! Perhapse you can tell us the sellers ID? :)

Good Luck w/ your new toy!

Stupid me. I went to Amazon last week and stuck a 60cs in the shopping cart but didn't order it. Got to work this morning and went to order it and it had gone from $370 up to $450. Ouch. Should have ordered it last week. Anybody else know of any good prices?

hey today i was at cabelas the new garmin 60 is out bought it 279.00 but here and idea go to the bargin basement they have some units there

price new I've seen so far.  I believe it was megagps.com that had that price.  I found the mapping software cheaper elsewhere though.  Cheapest I found the city select v6 was $80 at mall24-7.com

But, I just found a 60CS w/ city select v6, carry case, 12v cord, 2 car mounts, and instruction videos on ebay...for $385!!  It should be here next week.  It had only been on there for about 2 hours and had a 'buy it now' option.  I guess sometimes it does pay to be a little lucky. :)

Regards,

Indybill

Did it look like a private seller or someone who sells these on a regular basis (on eBay that is). I would take advantage of this offer if they sell them this cheap frequently! Perhapse you can tell us the sellers ID? :)

Good Luck w/ your new toy!

It was a private seller. That's why I jumped on the deal so quick. It looks like

the ebay retailers are asking $399-$412 for new cs's. Megagps.com still has the best price for a new one.

Regards,

Indybill