Any Oversized Geocachers In Northern Nj?

lostinjersey

I grabbed the Go Deep TB at the Geology Getogether Event today. Took it as a lark only cause it's so freaking huge. I was thinking of a cache to put it in, but after I took it I realized that Blandinas Treasure Chest was archived. Anybody know of any supersized caches around the northern part of NJ where one could leave this.

//sarcasm

I mean, yeah I could jsut deflate it and cram it into an ammo canister, but wheres the fun in that? Or I could find a really off-the-beaten-path cache and leave it next to the cache all covered up, but that's not really a solution either.

//sarcasm off

Any ideas?

Edited by Gwho
Come out to LI. It will easily fit in this cache. :P

neat cache. one thing. it says it was relocated deeper and arker and so forth. Dont you think it'd be a good idea for the cache description to say just how far? If its been muggled you could have cachers going pretty far, not knowing when is far enough. (not that this is your cache of course, jsut speculating on safety)

Come out to LI.  It will easily fit in this cache. :P

neat cache. one thing. it says it was relocated deeper and arker and so forth. Dont you think it'd be a good idea for the cache description to say just how far? If its been muggled you could have cachers going pretty far, not knowing when is far enough. (not that this is your cache of course, jsut speculating on safety)

That's true but I gotta say, not knowing made it a LOT of fun... but you're right.

Grab a Southwest flight to Tamps for $49 and go to a cache a few miles SE of the intersection of I 4 and I 75.. in Brandon Florida. It is a large rubbermade box. Think it is called Christmas Cache or something close to that. Beats all this #@$* snow. :P

Edited by edscott
It's amazing what you can find on the internet with a little effort.  Much more apropos than my first post (but I figured I'd add rather than edit!).

f3dee966-3a4c-462c-8f40-eaf7a6cf8e39.jpg

it gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, "passing the football", doesn't it.

That's a horrible thing to say about Hartclimbs!

Well, he might leave his cell phone at home before going caching, but he's definately not a ****, so I'd never say that about him.

Travel Bug! Get in my BELLY!

I spit milk when I read that. thanks!

I'm not sure how big your TB is, but Travel Bug Train Stop was just placed on 1/25/05. It's about 2 gallons in size according to the description.

hey thats actually convenient for me. Theres a really good pickle bar near ther etoo.

Edited by Gwho
hey thats actually convenient for me. Theres a really good pickle bar near ther etoo.

PICKLE BAR????? Is that like one of the pickle rest stops????

This thread gets more and more bizarre each time GWho posts.

Dude, I thought you were married? I guess I now know the REAL reason you wear a kilt!

PICKLE BAR????? Is that like one of the pickle rest stops????

This thread gets more and more bizarre each time GWho posts.

Dude, I thought you were married? I guess I now know the REAL reason you wear a kilt!

sigh.

yes. pickle bar. it's the world largest pickle bar as a matter of fact or so they claim.

boy you say one thing wrong andsuddenly **everythings** open to alternate interpretation!

now, there's some really good sausage bars over in Piscataway, but thats another thread for another time.

Edit: Here's a quote from the review Harold's is a large restaurant serving enormous portions of food to enormous people (and regular size people, too). So apparently they served oversized geocachers there, making it quite appropriate for this thread!

Edited by Gwho