Any Travelbug Want To Go To Florida

paul.blitz

Hi Paul

Yes! I picked a TB up today which is trying to get to the east cost of America.

I live near Swindon - how can I get it to you?

Hey J,

What part East Coast??? My wifes cousin is over in less than two weeks time for a week and he is going back to Boston. He is an active cacher and would take TBs back if you can get them up to me (Derby - you remember right?).

Si

Please elaborate on Orlando caching being different. I am there Easter as well, and intend to find a few and leave a TB to make it's way home.

There are a large number of urban micros. Easy to find but can be vey hard to retreive due to the high muggle traffic. You will see when you do the first one. I did them the week before Xmas which has to be the worst time of year. Many of the locations have security car roaming around and you have to dodge those.

Unfortuantely, ther aren't many inside the parks anymore due to GC not liking the commercial nature of the venues. Now how do they think that the Magic Kingdom is commercial?? :D

If you are having a break from the parks, then head out towards Titusville. There are some great caches out there especially this one.

HTH

Alex.

We’re headed that way too – managed to take a TB that was headed to South America last time. But I always wonder about that question at the airport “Has anyone given you anything to carry on board?” <_<

Florida caching is different – urban micro and virtual (and not always in the greatest locations) was definitely our experience last time. However a search last week brought up many more Trads which is more promising. We’ll see. If you get to Key West we enjoyed GC936D repeatedly!

You have a nice day now. (As they say).