Copenhagen Calling

Just booked a weekend in Copenhagen on May 21,22 and 23.

Would be grateful if someone could point me to some nice ones in the city please. We are celebrating my wifes birthday and belatedly mine, We are both Architects and will be visiting Copenhagen for the first time. Admirers of Arne Jacobsen.

Hello!

Copenhagen is a great city for geocaching, there are lots of caches in or near the centre and mostly all of them present some nice sceneries or sights. We spent a lovely 4-day holiday in Copenhagen just about two weeks ago and found 11 caches mostly by walking, but also by using the efficient public traffic system.

According to our own liking, we would like to recommed the following caches within easy reach:

CPH Airport Travel Bug Hotel #2 Lots of TB's and an easy walk from the airport, so this is a must :D .

COPENHAGEN CITY Beside the Christiansborg castle

Agnete & Havmanden T&L #10 Presenting a pretty unique sculpture in the heart of the city

Nyhavn T&L #14 Lovely and lively harbour area in the centre

Kastellet Beautiful fortification area not far from the city centre, it is pleasant to stroll around here

Langelinje T&L#9 Bus number 26 will take you here. Quite near the Little Mermaid, also good shopping possibilities in many outlets nearby

All the caches we found were really nice, but it would be too long list to put them all here. Just check the nearby caches from these to get a great variety of alternatives.

Useful links related to geocaching in Denmark might also be the following:

- Most recent logs for Denmark

- Geocaching.dk A site about Danish geocaching and geocachers

We wish you a marvellous journey to Copenhagen!

Harjus= Harri & Kirsi from Finland