Adding A Pic

st3roadking

OK, so, there are a lot of topics asking for a pic ..............i think i just answered my own question.............were can i upload pics for free so i can link to them here? my answer is geocaching.com im gonna check if im right

thanks,

steve

*****nope, only ones attached to a cache can go there help!**********

Edited by st3roadking

You can add photo's to your cache logs and TB logs.

I have uploaded photo's to my TB page of maps on wanted to show on a post and things I posted for sale at gc.com

Not sure if it's the right thing to do as the photo's had nothing to do with the TB, but it was a place to upload the photo to free.

I did go back and delete the photo's that had nothing to do with the TB page after my items sold.

There are a number of free image hosting website too and I'm sure others will start posting links to them. <_<

...were can i upload pics for free so i can link to them here?                         

thanks,

steve

Try Here

I would recommend ImageShack over PhotoBucket. PhotoBucket requires you to create an account (which has a size limit), and terminates the account if you don't log in at least once every 2 months. ImageShack doesn't do either of these, and never deletes images (unless they violate the TOS). You can create an account, if you want to, or simply upload an image, and get the URL for use in your forum post or cache page.

...were can i upload pics for free so i can link to them here?                         

thanks,

steve

Try Here

I would recommend ImageShack over PhotoBucket. PhotoBucket requires you to create an account (which has a size limit), and terminates the account if you don't log in at least once every 2 months. ImageShack doesn't do either of these, and never deletes images (unless they violate the TOS). You can create an account, if you want to, or simply upload an image, and get the URL for use in your forum post or cache page.

Both of those sound good to me

I own an old cache that was never approved, so I just use that page to upload pictures, or to see how a new cache page will look after doing all that html crap.

I think i'll keep using that, but at least I have options.

Joe Smith