Pensacola, Fl Geocachers??

fletcherng

Not actually from P'cola, but consider it our 2nd home. We come every year. We have been here this trip since the 2nd week of Jan, and plan on staying a few months this time. We always stay at the Blue Angel Naval Recreation area along Perdido Bay. Have enjoyed several hunts since we got here. We have been doing alot of CITO at the sites, but we need alot more CITO's. Looking forward to more hunts here.

Team....Dave & Carrie

Edited by davidcarie

Not only is this my first post. But the first post is rather late in the topic. Yeah, i am from Pensacola. I go out Geocaching in the surrounding areas and in town about once every month or so. Have been doing it for a few months now and have logged over 40 finds in 3 states. Ironically only a few of those within Pensacola. Ahh well.

Although Ivanized area trails make it kinda interesting to search for some caches around here. Read as, it's like an obstacle course on some trails. :mad:

Oh, i've ran into a few other local cachers on my journeys around here. Don't be surprised if you ever run into me. Although i tend to designate only one day..usually one day a week, as a day to get out and find caches.. Sometimes it is a day every two weeks...or as it has been because of healh reasons. One a month. I hope to be out and about on Thursday. I still have quite a few to take care on the Eastern Shore that i never got around to.

Any geocachers out there from Pensacola, FL? I'm very new to the geocaching scene! Hopefully we can find more of us and we can even have our own pensacola geocoin! wow!! :P If you are from pensacola or came to pensacola before, please leave a message here!!

Yes, I am new but I have registered and have not gotten approved by the association yet. I have registered since April 13....I would like to know the hold up. :P

Any geocachers out there from Pensacola, FL? I'm very new to the geocaching scene! Hopefully we can find more of us and we can even have our own pensacola geocoin! wow!! :( If you are from pensacola or came to pensacola before, please leave a message here!!

Yes, I am new but I have registered and have not gotten approved by the association yet. I have registered since April 13....I would like to know the hold up. :)

they don't send a confirmation, it shows you've been active since April 17th as you see below:

Alice101

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Any geocachers out there from Pensacola, FL? I'm very new to the geocaching scene! Hopefully we can find more of us and we can even have our own pensacola geocoin! wow!! :( If you are from pensacola or came to pensacola before, please leave a message here!!

Yes, I am new but I have registered and have not gotten approved by the association yet. I have registered since April 13....I would like to know the hold up. :)

they don't send a confirmation, it shows you've been active since April 17th as you see below:

Alice101

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sunday, May 30, 2010