Calgary Caching

graylling

Hi all, for those who don't know me I'm graylling, cacher and webmaster. Just a quick post to let all and sundry know that we finally got our website sorted out and have our own domain name. You can find us at www.calgarycachers.ca

Feel free to join in the fun. I am always looking for submissions and while the site is mainly oriented toward caching in the Calgary area anyone is more than welcome to suggest articles and news related to caching. It's always nice to hear from other people in the sport. Might even want to bookmark the site in case you ever make it out here and want to check things out.

See you there. :P

Hey Graylling!

I am not from Calgary, or Alberta, but I did spend my Geo-moon there! (honeymoon!)

We spent plenty of time in Calgary and Banff honeymooning (and caching) and it has to be some of the best country I have ever seen in my life.

Excellent job on the page, and good stories! I do really hope to visit again someday!