Listerine Pocket Pack

evolsoulx

The best solution is to find locations to place small or regular size caches.  Placing a micro here and there is one thig but whe you say
i want to go out and make a set of caches, and was planning on micro ones

that worries me.

I have to disagree. There are plenty of great places for micros that would not support a larger cache. I had a series of micros that highlighted local parks, historical places, and interesting things that certainly would not have supported larger caches.

I disagree too. Micros have their place, just like larger caches. If the desire is to create a micro cache series in the forest, this is a bad idea. The location can easily support a larger cache and a micro could cause the area to get torn up because the cache is hard to find. In urban areas, there aren't always many places where large containers work, so micros are best there. It's hard to tear up concrete while looking for a micro magnetized to a sign or railing.

It is true Micros have there places, but depending on were you arw they can be a problem, We have had a problem with micros turning up were real caches should be placed. I see lots of micro being place because it only cost about ten cents to hide one.

I placed this cache to deal with a problem in my own way

Hide a Cache Cache

This breader of large caches has prevent a local are from being filled with cheap micros

CindyFrag put out a nice multi in my area that has 5 micros, all redirectors, that lead to a nice fat ammo box.

See GCKBKB

Some of them are pretty small. But the whole run is great and we really liked it because it made us think.

Micros can be a lot of fun, if they are done right.

As was said above, LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!