Well Now...

Allanon

LittleBlue 2, k7-Wave 2, M10B 1, even I've got a new one all in the last two days...But I think Georoo is going to keep us all busy for weeks with all the new ones in Monroe and along US2...WOW!

Anybody up for a trip to the foothills this weekend? ;-)

edit: Oops, I missed mohai's new one today too...

Edited by Allanon
Gotta love the nice weather (unless you are a skier, I guess)! :lol:

Big high 5 for the approvers too. I was surprised nobody jumped on my 3 new ones by Index that I placed yesterday. What a View, Vertigo View and Mt Baring View. Yesterday and today were perfect. When I was up there yesterday it was in the low 60's and only a few old patches of snow in the shaded areas and that was at 3200 ft!......If the snowpack doesn't get going soon we will be in big trouble this summer.

Yeah....bad year so far for us XC skiers. I'm supposed to go to Leavenworth Feb. 25-26 for a ski weekend, hope we have some good snow by then!

So far, the only snow action I've had was snowshoeing Sandia Crest in New Mexico over the holidays.

I was surprised nobody jumped on my 3 new ones by Index that I placed yesterday. What a View, Vertigo View and Mt Baring View. Yesterday and today were perfect.

Unfortunately, there is this thing called 'the job', alternately known as 'work'... :lol:

Soon, they, and the newest ones, on my short list...

Big high 5 for the approvers too. I was surprised nobody jumped on my 3 new ones by Index that I placed yesterday. What a View, Vertigo View and Mt Baring View. Yesterday and today were perfect. When I was up there yesterday it was in the low 60's and only a few old patches of snow in the shaded areas and that was at 3200 ft!......If the snowpack doesn't get going soon we will be in big trouble this summer.

Well Lucy and I would have if they had been approved by the time we left the house to get your other 3 new ones, all of which were tons-O-fun!

Gonna play if forward for you today!

Pepper

Maybe this weather will slow down the summer caching, though.  We'll all get sick of caching just when it usually picks up!

For those like me in job transition, geocaching is a cheap hobby: Gas and batteries (I get the good cheap yellow batteries @IKEA in Renton). Oh, detergent for washing muddy trousers. I don't think I personally will get tired of it any time soon.

1/3 Brodiebunch