Your All Time Favorite Thread

The Puzzler

I'm too lazy to markwell ... but Criminal had a thread awhile back that went something like this ... "How Far Do You Spread Your Legs". It had to do with multi-caches and the distance between the various legs of the multi ...

Well, this is the thread, I hope this doesn't get out of hand.

It's interesting to see how Sax's posts used to read before he became a mod. <_<

I'm too lazy to markwell ... but Criminal had a thread awhile back that went something like this ... "How Far Do You Spread Your Legs". It had to do with multi-caches and the distance between the various legs of the multi ...

Well, this is the thread, I hope this doesn't get out of hand.

It's interesting to see how Sax's posts used to read before he became a mod. <_<

I think that Groundspeak asks geocachers to become mods in order to silence the troublemakers. I know that in the good old days, I used to be funny.

Speaking of which... Crim... we gots us an opening to moderate the "GPS in Education" forum. You'd be perfect for that. You could post lots of Dick and Jane pictures.

On topic, while doing a search on an unrelated subject yesterday, I stumbled across the Rules Rules Rules thread, better known as "Why does my post say Ringbone?" I stopped whatever it was that I was searching for... military base threads, I think... and re-read the topic from start to finish. Like slowing down to look at a bad car wreck on the freeway, you just can't avoid this thread when you see it. I've now decided that it's my favorite geocaching-related thread. It began with a lot of crap getting thrown at the wall, and a lot of it stuck. There were multiple heated sub-debates from opposite sides of various cache policy issues. It turned into one simmering craptastic casserole. Just when the thread was getting boring and repetitive, the magical sock puppet moment occurred to breathe new life into it. It was the Perfect Thread.

Edited by The Leprechauns
My vote is for Anyone know where my husband is?

I'm with Kit Fox. I didn't have a favorite thread until this one was posted today. Good thing the office is empty right now. I'm pounding on the desk with laughter and looking at a geocaching thong.

I have no choice but to agree with these guys...I was laughing so hard I was crying...my wife is worried about the hobby/sport/game now!

Doc

ME TOOO!

By far, this is the ABSOLUTE BEST thread I have read in the two years I've been lurking in the forums! I was sooooooo dissappointed when it was closed after just a few hours!

I think one of the major brand GPSr's or the beacon locator companies, etc...(you get the idea)...should take this couple's story, pay them lots of money and make a MAJOR ad campaign out of it! "It's 6am in the morning...Do YOU know where YOUR husband is???" Haaa haaaa! :anicute: