Geocaching Concept Being Used

Chaz

After jumping from a plane :laughing: they used GPS units to find keys that were needed to unlock boxes with dog tags (travel bugs?) and it guided them to the finish line.

I doubt any of y'all were watchin' it but I think it was kinda' cool. I don't think Geocaching was mentioned though. :sad:

Edited by Chaz

I was watching it. The Girls team was defeated horribly, of course. Who didn't see that coming? After..the second leg i think it was, they had the girls arguing over where to go and Sophia was like, "Im going that way, the little arrow points this way and im going that way, but then it changes!" Wouldn't hire her as a spokesperson :D

I was watching it. The Girls team was defeated horribly, of course. Who didn't see that coming?

Pass the popcorn, this is going to get interesting. :D

Actually, if you had watched the whole season, you'd see that the Girls team just sniped at each other and even when they finally got down to 3 of them they couldn't get their act together. It's not hard to follow a GPSr that's pre-programmed for you. The guys recognized that when they put it away it lost its lock...and even had a guy letting it lock again while the other two were opening the lockbox.

The guys won 12 of the 15 regular missions...one loss was on purpose in the next to last mission to make sure that the girls kept one of their weakest players (ironically, one that helped them gain time on the guys at one point in the final mission). So, really, the girls fairly won 2 missions the whole time. The ones who had been invited to these competitions before were playing to be in the last mission (where the big prize is) and not playing to keep anyone useful there with them.

So, yeah, who didn't see that coming? If you had seen the episodes, it was going to be a total shocker if the guys didn't beat them by a whole stage.

Definitely some cool cache ideas there though, barbed wire..cow pies...hay bales...

sorry to sound sexist, but most of the people on those MTV real worlds and such are in great shape to begin with (or they wouldn't have been casted)[cept Donnell, which will never happen again] and then they work out all the time anyway. Most of the challenges had some kind of physical aspect and the girls never had a chance. Most of them never work out and the ones that did and were really good (Tonya and Rachel for example) got kicked off instead of arissa. The girls sucked throughout the whole thing. The bag one they got lucky and the other one was pop trivia, go figure. The battle of the sexes should be nixxed, make it real world v road rules again. ALSO, the guys had an awesome system and almost no one didn't see it coming. They had a better system and that helped as well. Anyways, they should have used a Geko 101, like me :P. lol yeah right. :P

lets hear some REBUTTALS!