Gps Map Of South Carolina?

Hi

Since you're a premium member you could do a pocket query of the nearest 100/200 to a zip code in that area. Then you would need to take that data and plug it into GSAK or Easy GPS (I like GSAK better now). GSAK will convert the data to MapSend or Streets and Trips data for you. It's not as hard and cumbersome and it sounds.

Good luck!!!! And welcome, now do I get a free pass if you pull me over? :o:wub::wub:

You might check out the DeLorme State Atlas series. These are topos with lat/long grids. I don't think they will have the detail you are after, and it's in atlas rather than flat map format. I don't know about your part of the state, but The Map Shop in downtown Greenville might have what you need.

I think Acorn has it right about GSAK and EasyGPS. I have just started with GSAK, so I'm still kind of partial to the Topographix products (EasyGPS, ExpertGPS). I've found it worth the money to go ahead and purchase the ExpertGPS.

NOTE: I'm glad you're in the EASTERN part of the state! I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm heading to Myrtle Beach

Edited by Beowulf83

If you want to start off with a low tech approach, you could pick up a copy of the DeLorme Gazetteer for South Carolina and mark caches on the places in which you are most interested. You can pick one up at most hunting/camping/outdoor oriented stores.

Edit: It looks like Beowulf83 types faster than me - maybe he drives faster, too! :o

Edited by gpsfun