Cemetary Laws

who cares about laws... everyone knows cemetaries at night are the number 1 spot to cache a face to face encounter with the Boogie Man. There's no need to risk anymore Boogyman confrontations than you have to...

Edited by pnew

I have a cemetery series in SC (Kick the Bucket) There are now over 20 in the series. Our approver told me to post the times for the cemeteries. Our laws are that if there is NO gate or posted hours, the cemetery is open. However, if it is locked or gated and hours are posted you can't be in the cemetery after hours. The policemen in the area will still stop for flashlights or folks in cemeteries after dark. It is probably because of the youth being entranced by these places. Cops are just "making sure" I would assume. But, the other logs are right...if you are in the cemeteries at night...you will draw attention. With so many cemetery caches being placed please use discretion when seeking and placing caches. They should be placed where NO stones have to be touched and AWAY from family plots UNLESS you have permission. I know WHEN I die I want a really cool cache on my grave site!! :unsure:

Baruba Juba

I know WHEN I die I want a really cool cache on my grave site!!  :huh:

Baruba Juba

Will we need a shovel to get to your cache? <_<

:blink:

If you ever see a cache posted as "Under this sod lays another" you will know I am no longer of this world :(

Become a cache?

Not for me - don't get me wrong, it's a fun game - I just don't want to play it (or be it) for eternity, I don't think.....

I'd rather be stashed as a fertilizer pod, Become one with the tree (and the tree one with me):

http://www.capsulamundi.com/introduzione.html

Hey, does anybody know, is this legal anywhere in the USA you think? Probably not - all those pesky Public Health Laws and Regulations, ensuring that cholera germs and other cooties keep outta our water table.....

(but if anyone does know of anywhere stateside that this IS legal, let me know - this is how I wanna be planted at the end of the game)

:bad: