G:uk

As I spend a large part of each day, sat in front of my PC (I'm my spouses carer, so I don't work), I tend to trawl through all the parts of my favourite sites.

On looking through G:UK, I noticed that only a small no of the users of the site, ever take part in the polls, the results of which make interesting reading. This I can only presume is because users go straight to book marked pages. Teasel has worked hard on this site, and has fought hard to keep those facilitys going, and for little reward, apart from an occasional thanks. I feel that we owe him a lot, and should show him support by using all of the site, including not only taking part in the polls, but suggesting polls as well.

After all there are no adds on the site supporting it, so it should be down to the community as a whole to show support by using all of the site,

Dave

Teasel has worked hard on this site...we owe him a lot

Hear, hear. I've said as much publicly, and to Ian privately.

The stats, and the extra features, makes G:UK a very useful site. The more so because G.com provides so little by way of stats.

It's interesting to note that g.com.au also has a statistical element to it. Something to bear in mind for the proposal (nudge, wink) :(

GUK was the first site I found, and didn't realise the tie-up until much later! v :(

GUK is still my first port of call to do searches, although I've been browsing this more now.

A big thanksyou to everyone involved, it seems like hard work to me, when I'd personally rather be out caching!! :(