2 Weeks Notice

KG7JE

:rolleyes: Muggled :(

It was my best Pelican case. Oh well, I knew when the Parks Department clipped all the foilage that I should have picked it up and moved it. But there is not a good place to move it. Now it is gone.

There are at least two folks still working the puzzle out. So, for those who have found (and confirm with me) the A, B, C, and D numbers then we'll let then sign.

But only 2 weeks -- then it will be archived.

--KG7JE

I went back over the noon hour the other day to look around. Just too much construction going on now. The Parks Department came back and trimmed the rest of the row between the time I discovered it missing and my noon hour observation.

Most of those that made the waypoint plotting figured out that there were only two of the eight possible points that needed to be searched. The others were either in the middle of the street (Big Grin) or the middle of the ball field (might tough to causually sign the log in the middle of a game).

I did check out the "other" waypoint and found a small "cave". But it was too deep and right on the main sidewalk. It was also very close to the sitting area that always seems to be occupied by those who have nothing better to do than observing folks walking past.

It was fun while it lasted. If somebody who lives in the area wants to pick up after I archive the cache -- well, it'll be fair game. First person to figure out how to hide something in the park can do their thing. But you might want to wait as the construction appears to be moving further south.

--KG7JE