P38manCdn

OFFICAL EVENT NOTICE

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 13, 2005.

PLACE -- N 43-23-657 W 80-25-996

AGENDA

1 -- Wake-up Coffee -- Tim Hortons 10 - 1130 AM

2 -- Brunch -- Bogey's Rustic Grill -- 1130 -- 1230 Noon

3 -- Instructions and Hunt -- Bogey's Rustic Grill -- 1230

4 -- Hunt Results and Prize Exchange -- anytime after 3 pm.

(when everyone returns)

5 -- Bogey's is having their Valentine's Dinner Reservations from Friday to Monday, so we may have to have our Cache Dinner at some other place.

6 -- Please be sure to bring a prize (gift wraping is not required) for the prize exchange -- please not more than $20.

NOTE -- the hunt this year is another "off the wall" idea...... go figure.

An official cache page has been created for the 2005 Cupid's Valentine's Cache Event. However I understand there maybe some problem with the Geocache website and the display of cache pages. Please check for the cache page -- if it is not found the information in this notice constitutes the Cupid's Cache Event for 2005.

Hi all, I hope I'm doing this right, me being a new cacher I have a question about this event. Do people team up or are they just going as groups but not neccessary? Am i correct when i read what is happening that day that if i were to arrive by noon that would be ok? I have never been to an event like this so any help with letting me know what to expect would be appreciated. You can e-mail me or i will return here. Thanks a lot Hubbs-3