Convert Gdb To Gpx?

Ok, I have searched for this topic and have failed to see it.

I have many gdb files on hand that I want to convert to gpx files. I know this can be done when transferring from GPSr but what if I need to convert them without using the GPSr? Anyone know of software that can handle this. I see where the reverse route is handled by various programs but I need to do this without having to load the files back onto the GPSr and then into one of these programs. Seems like this should be relatively simple to do but apparently I missed something.

And please don't suggest loading them back to GPSr then back to appropriate software as I need to eliminate the GPSr in this process. I have my reasons.

Have had Mapsource 6.5 for about a week now. It will recognize either gdb or gpx files for sure but I failed to see a way to open a gdb file and then convert it to gpx. There is no export function that will do this nor an option to save the waypoint as a gpx file. I would like to do this to "send" some (gdb) files to USAPhotoMaps program and other programs of interest. I really have far too many files to upload to GPS unit then transfer to these programs. The USAPM program apparently only allows importing gpx files. I also checked EasyMPS and I think it will go from gpx to gdb but not the reverse. Maybe I am missing something. Thanks for the posts! Maybe one day I will "get it" :D

Thanks Remote!

I thought 6.5 should do it but apparently I had problems with the download b/c it didn't give me the option to save as a different file extension. I downloaded 6.5, re-installed and there it was. Now I can successfully convert the files but I am on to a new problem. When I open a new file in USAPhotoMaps, it will recognize the gpx file from Mapsource but the waypoints do not load. It may be due to the converted gpx files lacking critical components from the original gdb files. Then again, maybe I need to remove USAPM and download the program again. Anyway, at least I can now convert the files to gpx which solves my main problem.

Thanks to all for your help/suggestions!