Who's Intimidating?

fersman4

As you can see...

<------------------------------

my post number is pretty low. Whenever I've had a topic or a question, I've always received informative and interesting information from "regulars". I don't know who's doing all the whinning, but compared to other forums I've been to, this site is VERY comfortable to newbies. And the other forum is a GOLF forum, the gentleman's game!

I have found that the regulars on this forum are very helpful to everyone who shows respect and posts within the guidelines. I used to lurk quite a bit, on my new schedule, I don't log in as much. I only post when I have a question or have something of substance to add. I am not intimidated by regulars or anyone else. This forum is a great learning tool. DZDIVER

Although I haven't posted much, I've learned a ton from reading the forums. Just like any other site, you have people who post a LOT, and others who only speak when they really feel the need, as dzdiver said.

Just because someone doesn't chime into every conversation doesn't mean they are intimidated.

Just like any other site, you have people who post a LOT, and others who only speak when they really feel the need, as dzdiver said.

Just because someone doesn't chime into every conversation doesn't mean they are intimidated.

hmmm... does my agreement count as a useful post or just a post because I have the ability to? :D

As I've said earlier in a few other threads... I'm not intimidated by "the regulars"... I actually welcome their opinions! More often than not, I won't post just to agree with the general consensus of 3+ pages worth of posts

Ok... I'll stop rambling now....

Happy Caching

Jeff