Off Topic

skillett

The off topic forum is a special incentive (and I use that term loosely) for "premium" members. In order to assess it as well as the other "features" like Pocket queries and the like, you need to shell out some money for the cause. In this case, $3 a month.

Personally I think it's worth it, you may not.

edited to add: you can give it a shot for a month and see if you find the new "features" helpful or entertaining to you. It'll only cost you $3, and no tax.

Joe Smith

:o

Edited by Joe Smith
The off topic forum is  a special incentive (and I use that term loosely) for "premium" members. In order to assess it as well as the other "features" like Pocket queries and the like, you need to shell out some money for the cause.  In this case, $3 a month.

Personally I think it's worth it, you may not.

edited to add:  you can give it a shot for a month and see if you find the new "features" helpful or entertaining to you. It'll only cost you $3, and no tax.

Joe Smith

Thanks Joe,

just wanted to post a message that would'nt get me flamed by the admins or mopar . I am financially embarrassed right now or I would become a premimum member. it seems my first post here earend me that right. I didn't want to step on anymore toes

justa a vet just trying to do my part

SKILLET :P

boy The dogs are at it tonight I'm going back to where the people aren't so brutal!!! C'ya :P

Edited by skillett
commence flame war :o

BTW chrysler sucks so do hemi's. nylon gears and that sort of thing. jersey guy .you 'noreasters are just too cold I guess immolation is a good thing around here! can you spell that mopar?

Is there a point to this?

I mean... you complain because you think you've been flamed and then attempt (I guess this is an attempt) to flame somebody.

Unless there's some sarcasm here... which I really can't tell... I'm thinking pot meet kettle...

sd

BTW chrysler sucks  so do hemi's. nylon gears and that sort of thing. jersey guy .you 'noreasters are just too cold  I guess immolation is a good thing around here! can you spell that mopar?

Yup, and he seems to have made it. :P

BTW chrysler sucks  so do hemi's. nylon gears and that sort of thing. jersey guy .you 'noreasters are just too cold  I guess immolation is a good thing around here! can you spell that mopar?

seems that I have opened a can of worms here . i was trying to make the point that my first post here was met immediatly by an flame by mopar for cross posting i was shut down by co admin for trying to post a joke as a reply to someones post. because co admin did not agree with my sense of humor and mopar butted in in with his 2 cents worth .i was a newbie at the time in these forums and did not expect to be trounced upon like that. so forgive me guys, for being brought down to the level of debaseing another person here in these forums 10 hail marys and 20 our fathers on me!

I'm sorry if you felt attacked in your first attempt at a topic. I'm sure that no one meant to be mean.

We're all a pretty happy bunch once ya get to know us. :P

Maybe it would be a good idea if you didn't respond in a way that can be construed as "getting back", though. Just say that you were hurt, and then move on. :P

commence flame war :P

seems that I have opened a can of worms here . i was trying to make the point that my first post here was met immediatly by an flame by mopar for cross posting i was shut down by co admin for trying to post a joke as a reply to someones post. because co admin did not agree with my sense of humor and mopar butted in in with his 2 cents worth .i was a newbie at the time in these forums and did not expect to be trounced upon like that. so forgive me guys, for being brought down to the level of debaseing another person here in these forums 10 hail marys and 20 our fathers on me!

Wasn't it your second post, since you had already posted it in the firearms thread? :o

commence flame war :P

Yup, and he seems to have made it. :o

Wasn't it your second post, since you had already posted it in the firearms thread? :P

HuH?