To Jeremy

Guest White Rabbit

Guest White Rabbit

I just found out about Geocaching over the weekend and I couldn't wait to try it. Yesterday I received my GPS 315 and got to know it a little. Once my girlfriend got home from work we went out to look for our first cache. It was absolutely fabulous. We had a great time with it. It was a multiple cache and I had no problems.

You seem like the person in charge of this website and I wanted to say that you did a great job with it. It's really easy to use and find your way through. Everything is just organized so perfectly and the community of people seem to be great as well. I'm sure you'll see me around a lot.

Thanks Again for all your work to keep up the site,

White Rabbit

Guest makaio

Welcome to geocaching, WR. Being here in the PDX neighborhood, you'll enjoy hunting the caches placed by myself and others. Looking forward to reading your logs when you find those I've hidden. Also looking forward to hunting yours if/when you place some.

We had a Portland Area Geocachers Get Together in June

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=3098

It was a big success. Hopefully, we'll do another before summer is over and you can come by and meet those of us who are most active in the area.

Guest White Rabbit

We'll have to keep our ears open for that. My girlfriend and I have to run on a strange schedule though and can only go out on the weekends or late at night due to our jobs (that sucks). That would be rather interesting though. I'm sure you'll see our name around and logged into your caches before long.

Guest makaio

I've only gone nighttime cache hunting once, but it was a blast. There are some who prefer it to daylight due to the added difficulty/adventure. Sounds like you may do most of yours at night. Could make for some interesting logs to read icon_smile.gif

Guest makaio

I've only gone nighttime cache hunting once, but it was a blast. There are some who prefer it to daylight due to the added difficulty/adventure. Sounds like you may do most of yours at night. Could make for some interesting logs to read icon_smile.gif