Palm Zire21 And Paperless Caching

Dave1976

Hello all, It's me again. Coming to you live from the same guy that could get GSAK to work. :blink:

I've been hearing an aweful lot about paperless caching, so I thought I would give it a shot. GPXSonar is what I thought that I would try. When I downloaded sonar, the program told me I needed ActiveSync (microsoft). I down loaded that also and the program will not partener my palm with my computer. The program will not search the usb ports even though the program says that they are availible. I think it is a software problem but I'm not sure

Dave :D:lol::lol:

I've been hearing an aweful lot about paperless caching, so I thought I would give it a shot. GPXSonar is what I thought that I would try. When I downloaded sonar, the program told me I needed ActiveSync (microsoft). I down loaded that also and the program will not partener my palm with my computer. The program will not search the usb ports even though the program says that they are availible. I think it is a software problem but I'm not sure

The problem isn't software, it's user confusion. The Zire 21 is a Palm OS device. GPXSonar and ActiveSync are both related to Pocket PC (Windows CE). Palm OS and Windows CE are nowhere close to being the same thing.

The app that's closest in functionality to GPXSonar on Palm OS is CacheMate.