Event In Wicklow, Ireland

klaus23

I should be there, mind you it is an expensive meet.

It has cost me a bed, a carpet, paint and a lost weekend - but then I'm free, free I tell you, free to roam the hills ...... Yes dear, coming now!

LMAO... good to hear you'll make it! :P

The pints in Dublin will more than make up for it. :P

Make sure to bring the Northern Bank notes... :o

The following motions will be placed before the meeting, on the day...

1) That Mr. Klaus23 be inducted into the Hall of Fame as of 1/1/05. If approved, this will bring the total number of inductees into the Hall of Fame to one.

2) That Mr. P. Lactodorum be invested an an Honorary Irish Cacher, in recognition of his services to the hobby, oustanding achievements etc, etc. If approved, he will henceforth be known as Mr. Lact O'Dorum.

(A similar motion in respect of Mr. D. Eckington has been blocked by the DUP, who have requested "clarification" about which school he went to.)

The normal Irish voting procedures will apply, i.e. - 108% of those present must cast a vote.

The Hon Treasurer (L. Ambu) reports that the total available cash no longer in the Bank stands at £2,484,810.75. (Exchange rates may vary.)

Draft Agenda

1) Consideration of the above motions.

2) Drink.

3) A.O.B.

signed

Gerry Mandering

Hon. Sec.

Thanks to Donnacha, Beki, The Rookie, wildlifewriter, Lance Ambu, madramoor, madrarua (no relation <_<), paddy D, macca and friends, Bootle and kyleoconnell who all attended today.

Thanks to everyone for coming along.

Klaus

Edited by klaus23