Shock News Report

From our special correspondent

The world of Geocaching was thrown into turmoil yesterday, after reports that a group of “rogue cachers” were performing the activity with no clothes on.

The group held an impromptu press conference yesterday, led by their spokesman Mr. Luke O'Zade who claimed that the action was in protest at what he described as “recent events.” Mr O'Zade – who appeared dressed in navy slacks and a T-shirt bearing the slogan: “KA rules OK” said: “We object to the high-handed and dictatorial attitude what has been displayed by the moderators from them there Turks and Caicos Islands, just because there is more of them than us, They have no rights to say what we can and can't say whereas we can say whatever we want to say no matter what we say about anybody, as enshrined in the Shops, Offices and Railway Premises Act (1963)”

Responding to a question, Mr. O'Zade denied that most of his comments had been made on Saturday night after leaving the pub. He then went on to say: “We are demonstrating our inaliena- ilanieb- fundamental human rights by getting our kit off while caching. So there.”

Response from the wider Geocaching community was swift. Leading cacher “Lance Ambu” expressed concern at the development: “I am very concerned at the development,” he said “where am I supposed to carry my spare GPS batteries?”

North of the border, Scotch cache expert Ullium McIrnbru told our reporter: “Awa'n bile yer heid, ye pesky gowk so y'are. Nae affence, by the way.”

We contacted Mr. Jeffrey Leprechaun, whose Seattle company Caches 'R Us.com owns 79.28% of the entire world. In an emotional address, Mr Leprechaun said: “I don't really care if people want to cache in the nude – just as long as nobody else resigns...” He then broke down, sobbing uncontrollably and was unable to continue the interview. Another company executive, Ms. Helda Nipsoot said: “I am a respectable married woman. What are you implying?”

Mrs. Nipsoot was recently voted “Miss July Centrefold” by the American readers of Co-ordinate Systems and Ammo magazine.

Later that day, our reporter was blindfolded and taken to a secret location known only as “The Forest” to meet with the group's leader, known only as “The Forester.” After making a short speech lasting six hours, “The Forester” removed all his clothes and re-appeared holding what looked like a Garmin Vista GPS unit in one hand. On closer inspection however, this turned out to be his (That does it. You're banned - Admin)

Edited by wildlifewriter