Put That Cache Back!

Papakas

Not satisfied with my "took logbook, left nothing!" log here, yesterday I retrieved the whole cache!

Explaination here!

There must be plenty of interesting stories out there relating to situations where a find has resulted in the physical removal of a cache.....

Ummmmm is Richard the Third what I think it is? :huh::huh:

Forgive an ignorant American's question. I lurk here a bunch because I work 2200-0600. I've never posted here because, I don't have anything to add to the discussions. I love reading the English cache logs, but that term has NEVER come up in my reading..... :huh:

I had to move a cache in Sligo called Terminal 2. I don't have the link but what happened was that the cache was placed at the end of an airport runway and while I was signing the log I was shooed away by the Airport Security who wanted me to move... as a flight was inbound and heading for my head! :D

I felt the best thing to do (as the cache was also soaked because it was right beside the sea and waves must have been breaking over it) would be to move it away but within about 200 yards. And that's what I did - and the owner didn't mind.