Need Help With Some Co Caches

Imajika

Hi folks! I have been having some major medical problems lately and it has been hard for me to get outside and do any maintenance on my caches. I really don't want my caches turning into geo-trash but it is nearly impossible for me to do anything outdoors right now.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to either adopt my caches or at least help with clean up so someone else can place caches in the area.

If you can volunteer for clean up, I wouldn't want the cache back. You can use the containers for yourself or just simply throw them away.

All of the caches are in Aurora, except for one that is in Denver.

Please email me at imajika@dr.com if you can help me out.

I appreciate it and, hopefully, I will be out there caching again soon!

Thanks!

Hey Imajika-

Sorry to hear you have been out of it. :huh: I and all your fellow cachers hope to see you "up and at 'em" soon. :huh: I probably will not be able to tend one of your caches, but when I get some extra time from work, I'll certainly seek one out and give it a check up. I keep extra log books and such handy just for that type of thing.

Now keep in mind that with the coming of Spring, :huh: there will be some events appearing. We recommend that you attend. In fact, we will demand it. :huh: Don't make us come over there and drag you out. :D

:huh: Get well soon :huh:

Z

Imajika,

Sorry to hear about your medical problems. I wouldn't worry about your caches unless you are notified about a problem. Cachers are pretty Good about giving the cache owner a heads up about any cache problem. If you get such an e-mail let me know and I will do my best to take care of the problem for you. (Your humble volunteer.) Get well! - Eric