Where Do You Buy Your......

Seems like I saw a link to this a while back but now I can't find it for the life of me.

The link was to a site where ammo boxes and other geocashing and stashing supplies were sold. Now I can't find it so I'm asking you all......where do you buy your supplies at?

BTW....the stuff offered on the site looks nice......why not offer the ammo boxes and containers there?

Ammo cans from Cheaperthandirt.com

Trade items: Wholesale lots section of Ebay. Trust me. You can find interesting swag here. One order and you may be set for half a season. With trade items that you pick up and move, and TNLN factored in, I have made one order of prceision screwdrivers last a year.

I get ammo cans from three different local army surplus stores. They are so heavy they are not cost effective to ship (IMHO), not as long as I can get them around here. A 7.62MM goes for about $4-5, and a 50cal is $6-7.

Trade items I get from many places: Walmart, eBay, etc. I get my signature tokens (wooden nickels) from Hobby Lobby and stamp them with a stamp I got from Sissy & CR. I've ordered several special commemorative coins from the US Mint ($2-4) I use for better caches. I rarely take anything out, though, unless it's something special or unique.

I saw a post last week too, that I can't find anymore. In a post under an unknown topic, somebody had a link to a web page that had TONS of GeoCaching links - like stores and such. I was looking at it and getting lots of ideas, but then I had to leave the computer. The computer was shut down before I could bookmark it. :D I even looked through my history and STILL couldn't find it.

If anyone knows what the url was, please post it!

GeoMom

You guys buy your caching supplies?

Here I have been going to geocaching.com.

I put in my zip code and I get a whole list of ready made caches in my area.

All I have to do is go out and pick them up..... :D

Of coarse I'm just kidding.

Other then TB's I have been getting all my caching supplies at local stores.

Can I plug our site?

Sissy

I have purchased a few items from your site and I can vouch that they are top notch! I nearly lost a finger on more than one occasion trying to cut out a stencil for an ammo box identification, thats when I let my fingers do the walking and found your most excellent geocache stencil. They can be used over and over again too!

I also picked up a few Travel Bug ID tags, although I have yet to use them. Soon...very soon!

Kar of TS!!

We are newbies with under 200 finds, but we use bought fishing lures(bassproshops and Walmart sale bins) and make alot of our swag.

I have bought direct from http://www.riteintherain.com/

while I buy GC.com log books I did not like the micro books as they were not rite-in-the-rain, so we buy riteintherain copy paper and make micro books.

Hope to see you on the trails (or at least in the logs)

Mark of

Team WRK&FSH

I am looking for some really cool stickers/labels like the one I found yesterday on a log book. It had the geocaching icon, the persons username and the slogan "Proudly usuing multi billion dollar military satellites to find tupperware in the woods". I didn't know if they were handmade or if they and others were available online somewhere. I googled it and had no luck. Thanks for the help! Steve&Mary

Can I plug our site?

Sissy

I will definitely second, third, or even fourth the plug for Sissy-n-Cr's store. I have ordered several times from them including last week. All of their products are top-notch. I'm sure they have at least one product that everyone will like and want. I wanted and bought them all.

LSUFan

Can I plug our site?

Sissy

I'm a Geocacher from South Africa and I second and vouch for Sissy and the products she sells! She has gone through a lot of trouble to get items to me here in South Africa. I can only speak of her service and products with high regard!

Anybody from all over the world can buy from her with total confidence!

Anybody have any suggestions on where to buy camo tape?????

I bought a large (12 ft square) piece of camo burlap at Walmart. Think it was around $10. It should last me about 2 years !

I take my ammo can, spray it with green rustoleum paint, then use my hot glue gun to glue the burlap on the ammo box.. I leave some hanging over and "shred" it. Put a chain on it, bolt it to a stump and 10 feet away, you can't see it...