An Event In London

Yes, thanks Paul and all the other cachers I met who made it a laugh. Special well-done's to Peter of House of Boo for keeping it together, Pid for getting there, Alibags for more than doubling her personal best 'Most Caches In A Day' and that Pirate fellow (National Elf? <_< ) for bringing me my first TB tags. Woo!

Cheers again for the friendly welcome. It's always nice to see all the old (some very old, no names) faces and meet some new ones who I'd only known through their profiles, logs and forum posts. Smashing!

SP :lol:

Great night, thank Richard/Paul. Now I know the significance of Jumbo Village, but I'll leave that to you to explain.

True to their word, House of Boo read from Bunty, Miss Duracell Bunny proved she is a real person, our friendly approver drank some non-virtual pints.

TBs were swapped.

Oh, and someone left a rucksac behind... check the log for the event to find out who has it, perhaps we need to put a TB tag on it.

As a relative newcomer, it was nice to meet so many fellow cachers who share my love of beer, and my new love of (dare I say it) Bunty? Thanks Peter for bringing it alive with your readings from those hallowed pages!

Lots of photos here including a disturbing panorama of distorted faces :D

I look forward to seeing you all again soon....

If anyone has the tb number for the event log, could you email it lordeph at gmail.com ?

Edited by lordelph

Oh, and someone left a rucksac behind... check the log for the event to find out who has it, perhaps we need to put a TB tag on it.

O that's mine..... I felt so silly when I was on the tube and then found out I was missing my bag.... I was in such a rush to go due to an early work meeting today..

Thanks for leting me know :D

It was a great night. Vicky and I walked stright passed the pub and into the funtion hall of the church where there was a party of some kind going on. The outside of the church does look a bit like a pub... anyone else do that?

Edited by kevin308

It was a great night. Vicky and I walked stright passed the pub and into the funtion hall of the church where there was a party of some kind going on. The outside of the church does look a bit like a pub... anyone else do that?

Nope.

But there is a micro cache just there...pity you didn't bag that one. Last time we were therre we went out mob handed... well we were meant to go out in discrete small groups but the plan went wrong... about 10 of us arrived and rather disturbed the group inside.

When they came out and asked what we were doing we told them we were 'Special Branch' and he hurried inside.