It Is With Some Trepidation...........

Lactodorum

Could I ask that any messages of support or dismay at our decision be sent directly to us rather than being posted as replies here. Likewise, any requests for further background information on why we took either decision will be met with a polite silence.

To the first - you did not really expect the joy of the UK Geocachers to be silent.

To the second - fair enough! :D

From me many, many thanks and best wishes! B)B)

...that we are to resume our duties.

could I ask that any messages of support or dismay at our decision be sent directly to us rather than being posted as replies here

Oh s0d it, everyone else is posting here anyway :D

Great news guys B)

I concur Stuey

Yaba daba doooooooo!!!!!!!!!

One final request, while as I said before we were overwhelmed by all the good wishes expressed to our previous announcement, could I ask that any messages of support or dismay at our decision be sent directly to us rather than being posted as replies here.

....resist temptation....don't post a "YIPPEEE!!!!".....Lacto said not to.....stop fingers from typing....

Forget it, I have never been good a resisting temptation. :D Lacto no disrespect intended but I am glad to see you two are back.

YIPPEE!!!

Brilliant!

Err.... but now their true identities have been revealed we will have to round up all the UK cachers and hypnotise them.

Well done - keep making the right decisions.

I believe the anonymity was a product of a sadder time and hopefully is now unnecessary and the cover blown. BUT since we are all used to the pen names, why not keep them - for new times sake.

One final request, while as I said before we were overwhelmed by all the good wishes expressed to our previous announcement, could I ask that any messages of support or dismay at our decision be sent directly to us rather than being posted as replies here.

Thanks and it’s good to be back (I think!!!)

Peter (Lactodorum) and Dave (Eckington)

Now about converting all those “virtual” pints into real ones ..............

Some people can't even heed a simple request.

You have your work cut out.

Edited by The Spokes

You're all missing the point.

could I ask that any messages of support or dismay at our decision be sent directly to us rather than being posted as replies here

They only asked if they could ask. They haven't actually asked yet.

To answer your question.....YES. You may ask!

Until they we are all just gonna keep on posting! :lol:<_<:unsure::lol:

You're all missing the point.

They only asked if they could ask. They haven't actually asked yet.

To answer your question.....YES. You may ask!

Until they we are all just gonna keep on posting! :D:D:D:D

:rolleyes: