Worlds First Ghost Cache

;)<_<:huh:

I thought that guy's post was a bit over the top. I mean if someone wants to subscribe that's their perogative (spelling?) None the less, I subscribe for the PDA downloads/PQ's etc, not necessarily members only caches.

Also, I have MOC so that the locals who I know have first shot at them. Plus I have one that is in a good spot and I don't want aimless, newbies wandering around and drawing attention to it.

:huh:

I don't like Ghost caches and think they should be banned!

Do it MY way!

My ghost cache wasn't approved, but his was, so I want mine approved right now!

Do it MY way!

GC.com is now supporting ghost believers, so I want my bogeyman supported by the site!

Do it MY way!

I think the discussion should... Heck, just DO IT MY WAY!

Can we at least get a difficulty and terrain rating for this cache?

Seriously though, it seems that a lot of people have lost sight of what this hobby is all about (yes, I know I can only speak for myself). For me it's a tool to get outdoors and to venture to places that I would have never had a reason to visit if it weren't for someone placing a cache there. My GPS or GPSr or whatever you want to call it has lead me to some very interesting and scenic locations.

It's very comical to read some of these threads and see what kinds of trivial things people will get all worked up over.

For me it's a tool to get outdoors and to venture to places that I would have never had a reason to visit if it weren't for someone placing a cache there. My GPS or GPSr or whatever you want to call it has lead me to some very interesting and scenic locations.

Me too. I first started geocaching while looking for lost golf balls. Some guy that goes by 'trippy1976' on the internet was selling these golf balls with GPS transmitters B) . I've got a wicked slice off the tee, so I bought a few, and a GPSr to track them with. Wouldn't you know, I was having more fun looking for the lost golf balls in the woods than I was playing golf, and I became a full fledged geo-addict. :DB):DB)

Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :DB)

I'm sorry but I couldn't let the recent spate of anti-caches stand without my own protest cache.

Here it is:

No Cache, No Logs, No Finds. Just nothing. Bite me.

Flame away. I don't care.

Before we see this kind of anti-cache get out of control and take over Nashville, let me be the first to suggest that there should be a rule banning this kind of cache.

B):DB)

I had no plans whatsoever to do this cache, but when I saw that Bad Andy had left a garlic clove in it, I had to rush out and find the cache and remove the garlic. NEVER PUT FOOD IN CACHES! Sheeesh, you'd think that would be obvious. I think I put it back where RK originally intended - coords not that good, but there's green slime everywhere so the original hide has been hosed.

Would the people who covered the cache site in green slime, kindly return and clean it up properly. The reflection caused by the green stuff is causing our instruments to malfunction and we can no longer monitor the activities of geocachers attempting to find ghost caches, and our cache-approval-blaster-discombobulator is incapable of blocking attempts to get AAGC caches approved.

Signed

International Astronauts Committee

PS It's really spooky up here!