Calgary Geocoins

ibycus

Nope it isn't too late. Still have to get the samples from the coin guy before the final numbers have to be in. In anycase, I'll probably order about 100 extra just to have some 'in stock' so to speak.

willcall, I actually had you down for 10, from the CAC forum, but no worries, I'll reduce your order to 7...

So, prices are as follows:

1 coin - $4 + 1.70 Shipping = $5.70 Canadian = $4.75 US

2 coins - $8 + 1.70 Shipping = $9.70 Canadian = $8.08 US

3 coins - $12 + 1.70 Shipping = $13.70 = $11.41 US

4 coins - $16 + 2.90 Shipping = $18.90 = $15.75 US

5 coins - $20 + 2.90 Shipping = $22.90 = $19.08 US

7 coins - $28 + 2.90 Shipping = $30.90 = $25.75 US

10 coins - $40 + 5.80 Shipping = $45.80 = $38.17 US

Questions:

Is the design final yet? can you post pics?

Not that it matters, but what company will be making the coins?

Your chart gives $US prices, does this mean you can/will accept checks or money orders in american dollars???

Questions:

Is the design final yet? can you post pics?

Not that it matters, but what company will be making the coins?

Your chart gives $US prices, does this mean you can/will accept checks or money orders in american dollars???

Yep the design is final. Can't seem to find the graphic though, otherwise I'd post them, but Team_Fisur has the final design on their site if anyone has the URL to that. The front is unchanged since my original posting, but the reverse has a wild rose on it (Our provincial flower) and the leatherman logo.

Yep I'll accept US cheque, money order, what ever in USD.

Yep the design is final. Can't seem to find the graphic though, otherwise I'd post them, but Team_Fisur has the final design on their site if anyone has the URL to that. The front is unchanged since my original posting, but the reverse has a wild rose on it (Our provincial flower) and the leatherman logo.

Yep I'll accept US cheque, money order, what ever in USD.

Ok, they would be on Team Fisur, page 46.

so they'll be numbered??

oh, and Ill be sending payment for a couple soon

edit:

It took a while to figure out Leatherman logo, meant the "Gee EX" (Gx) logo :surprise: .

Edited by welch
sent a letter today and the correct postage from the US is .60

Agreed, I chickened out and went to the post office to ask, they confirmed 60 cents US for postage to Calgary.

You should hopefully have received mine by now, I tossed in a note regarding how many coins etc, as I rounded up the $$$ a bit for you. Thanks again for the hard work.

As far as payment is concerned I think the best for everyone involved is to send me a cheque (or cash) directly (I'll trust you all not to send me any NSF cheques).

Anyways, the cost per coin comes to $4 Canadian/coin. At current exchange rates (on x-rates.com) that works out to 3.25 US/coin, but I'm going to say $3.30/coin to protect myself from currency fluctuations as much as possible.

If you're paying cache, feel free to round to the nearest dollar.

Canadian orders will be subject to different shipping rates, items will be sent totally uninsured, untrackable (just like a letter). If this is unacceptable, I can arrange some other method of shipping on request.

The coins aren't going to be available for about another 6 weeks, so plenty of time to get your cheques to me.

Please send payment to

Dale Atkin

12 Country Lane Dr.

Calgary, AB

T3Z 1J2, Canada

Please include your caching handle, and e-mail address (and of course return address) with the cheque so I can make sure I get everything right when I send things out.

Some people are having some trouble finding this (don't blame them, as the thread is getting pretty long), so I'm going to quote it down here.

My check went out in the mail earlier this week... I think I forgot to list my geocaching nickname on it though, so if you need that "Team Nazgul" is the order from David C. in San Jose, California.

Don't really *need* it, but it is nice to be able to match up orders. That gives me one more way to make sure everything is as it should be. If I have your return address, that should be enough, but if I type it in wrong, then its nice to have confirmation of it, so I need your e-mail, then if I get your e-mail wrong, then at least I then have your caching handle to contact you through Groundspeak with to confirm the details...