Celebrity Geocachers?

willybee

The net thing only tells you how much you have been posting. Not all RK's are me there is a Team Renegade Knight Rider, Renegade Knight is the bad guy in a lot of D&D campaigns, and for whatever reason there are a lot of Renegade Knight's in romance novels. You know, the bad guy they are going to fall in love with. Hell, I can live with that.

Now if you could google your name and only get what everyone else wrote about you, then you would have a workable indicator. If you really want to know the truth use your name and the expletive of your choice.

The google your id thing is kinda freaky to me. Cool, but freaky. :lol::lol::blink:

Yeah, I had no idea all my Usenet posts, going back years, were there for all to see. Thankfully I rarely wrote anything I'd be embarrased for others to see, but my brother-in-law once decided to Google my name for ha-has and called my wife with an urgent "I found something about your husband that I think you should check into".

:D

The google your id thing is kinda freaky to me. Cool, but freaky.  :D  :blink:  :lol:

Yeah, I had no idea all my Usenet posts, going back years, were there for all to see. Thankfully I rarely wrote anything I'd be embarrased for others to see, but my brother-in-law once decided to Google my name for ha-has and called my wife with an urgent "I found something about your husband that I think you should check into".

:lol:

He found out you were out hunting tupperware in the woods like a freak eh? :lol:

He's the type alright. BadAndy, you forgot acomplished book author.

Of course, he just moved to TX, so he's in a great place to geocache

Uncle Teddly moved from good 'ole Michigan? He used to live down the road (20 miles) from us. I used to see him and the zebra striped bronco driving around town! Look out Texas! :blink:

By the way, we think MI is a great place for caching also! :D