Celebrity Geocachers?

willybee

I was cacheing with my family at a preserve on eastern long island,when Matt Lauer walked by with his family.IM not sure if he was looking for tupperware tho.

(Not a slam on ya, just an observation...)

Shame you didn't think to ask him. If he was, you would have known of another celeb cacher. If not, betcha he might have taken it as a story idea and we could have gotten some major exposure on the Today show when the follow-up story was constructed.

-Dave R.

Shame you didn't think to ask him. If he was, you would have known of another celeb cacher. If not, betcha he might have taken it as a story idea and we could have gotten some major exposure on the Today show when the follow-up story was constructed.

-Dave R.

The Today show has already taped a segment on geocaching (not sure when it's gonna run) with one of our local celebrity cachers.

Shame you didn't think to ask him.  If he was, you would have known of another celeb cacher.  If not, betcha he might have taken it as a story idea and we could have gotten some major exposure on the Today show when the follow-up story was constructed.

-Dave R.

The Today show has already taped a segment on geocaching (not sure when it's gonna run) with one of our local celebrity cachers.

Coolness! :laughing: Maybe Lauer was indeed out "trying it out" with his family.

-Dave R.

Edited by drat19

i knew a guy who knew Neil Patrick Harris. THE Doogie Hauser. He has a similar cuteness to Wil Wheaton. So i guess that makes me pretty much awesome or something, ok? And another thing, i can almost get my hair to look like THE Donald's hair. So everyone should just stop persecuting me about my perm already or i'll get all up in some of there (SIC) grill cages.

i knew a guy who knew Neil Patrick Harris.  THE Doogie Hauser.

The Doog sure SEEMS like he would be Geocaching material, doesn't he? (esp. after that role he also had in Starship Troopers! ("We've got one of their brains now. Now we can learn how they think...")) :o

Edited by drat19

The Doog sure SEEMS like he would be Geocaching material, doesn't he? (esp. after that role he also had in Starship Troopers! ("We've got one of their brains now. Now we can learn how they think...")) :o

I believe that Neil Patrick Harris' brother attended my law school. I didn't know him though.....

Edited by carleenp
The Motor city madman, Uncle Ted, the Nuge.

Possibly the best Rock and Roll guitarist there ever was.  Drug free...100% always.  Prolific hunter and provider, Sportsman extraordinaire.

Teds cool.

I have met Ted Nugent. He was ummm.... interesting.....

He handed out pre-signed copies of his bow hunter magazine to everyone he saw, whether they seemed interested or not. The whole magazine was about him and his wife bow hunting.

He seems like the geocaching type maybe

Edited by carleenp

I believe that Neil Patrick Harris' brother attended my law school. I didn't know him though.....

Did you know it was him because he wrote in his computer blog every night about the days events, while this weird music played in the background.

Oh, that and he was seven when he attended law school.

Possibly the best Rock and Roll guitarist there ever was.  Drug free...100% always.  Prolific hunter and provider, Sportsman extraordinaire.

Teds cool.

I have met Ted Nugent. He was ummm.... interesting.....

He handed out pre-signed copies of his bow hunter magazine to everyone he saw, whether they seemed interested or not. The whole magazine was about him and his wife bow hunting.

He seems like the geocaching type maybe

He's the type alright. BadAndy, you forgot acomplished book author.

Of course, he just moved to TX, so he's in a great place to geocache.

Possibly the best Rock and Roll guitarist there ever was. Drug free...100% always. Prolific hunter and provider, Sportsman extraordinaire.

Teds cool.

So Right On!

Bubba is caching?!?!?!?!?!? Yeah, of course we NEED to know any info about that?

Um, I wonder where your handle came from? lol

1signature2zl.jpg

The Doog sure SEEMS like he would be Geocaching material, doesn't he? (esp. after that role he also had in Starship Troopers! ("We've got one of their brains now. Now we can learn how they think...")) <_<

NPH's role in Starship Troopers pales in comparison to his role in Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle. In that film he helps out some geocachers on a hunt for some Sliders.

The Doog sure SEEMS like he would be Geocaching material, doesn't he? (esp. after that role he also had in Starship Troopers! ("We've got one of their brains now. Now we can learn how they think...")) <_<

NPH's role in Starship Troopers pales in comparison to his role in Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle. In that film he helps out some geocachers on a hunt for some Sliders.

(In my best Homer Simpson "Doooonuts...." voice....) MMMMMM, Sliders. Belly Bombers. Death Discs. MMMMMMM.

-Dave R.