Give Away: Monthly Premium Membership

Milbank

I would like to give away a one time one month Premium Membership.

Anyone that does not have a Premium Membership can sign up for the give away.

Just post something here so I have your username for the drawing.

I know it's not much of a give away being it only has a value of $3, but I'm doing it anyway. :huh:

Not sure how long I will let the sign up run.

I'm thinking a week or two at the most.

Kind of depends on how active the sign up goes.

Good luck to all that enter........

Edited by Milbank

This is terrific, thanks. I'm a newbie, yet to purchase a GPS (although the Garmin Rino 130 and GPSMap 60/60c/60cs are the leading candidates) or hunt a cache, but I'm getting closer.

Was all over the post from El Diablo about making a walking stick too.

BTW, a search on EBAY yields some pretty nice walking sticks too.

I would like to give away a one time one month Premium Membership.

Anyone that does not have a Premium Membership can sign up for the give away.

Just post something here so I have your username for the drawing.

I know it's not much of a give away being it only has a value of $3, but I'm doing it anyway. :lol:

Not sure how long I will let the sign up run.

I'm thinking a week or two at the most.

Kind of depends on how active the sign up goes.

Good luck to all that enter........

Sign me up for your draw. If I win, I'll donate 20 bucks to the red cross for the tsunami relief fun. Heck, win or lose and I'll donate the 20 bucks. :huh:

Hmmmm, you know if they had preminum membership "gift cards" it would be a pretty cool thing to leave in caches.

Not to derail Milbank's thread with such a nice offer, but Brian, this is a GREAT idea, if GC.com can pull it off. I'm posting it on the website forum if someone hasn't beat me to it.

BTW, way to go, Milbank. Great idea.

Wow. After all the negativity and general meanness on these forums the last few days/weeks, I'm ecstatic to see someone fighting back. I love this idea--completely random and for no reason other than it feels good to give.

Whomever Milbank chooses, I'll add the $5.00 that I have already in my G/S account.

Peace

Wow.  After all the negativity and general meanness on these forums the last few days/weeks, I'm ecstatic to see someone fighting back. I love this idea--completely random and for no reason other than it feels good to give.

Whomever Milbank chooses, I'll add the $5.00 that I have already in my G/S account.

Peace

I'll also tack a month on to Milbanks offer.

Get that folks? That's (over?) three months free gc.com membership, assuming I can count right! Woohoo! Post up all you non-premies!

Edited by New England n00b

OH, "Pick Me, Pick Me!" :o

Since I'm still new, I've been reading about caching all this time, but haven't looked into the advantages of being a premium member... any input? Pros? Cons (like there would really be any cons, I'm sure)?

Thanks!!!!

OH, "Pick Me, Pick Me!" :o

Since I'm still new, I've been reading about caching all this time, but haven't looked into the advantages of being a premium member... any input? Pros? Cons (like there would really be any cons, I'm sure)?

Thanks!!!!

The best answer for this is to point you to your geocaching login page. Login and check your profile. One of the links/tabs specifically lists advantages of being a PM. One of which is Pocket Queries...

Wow.  After all the negativity and general meanness on these forums the last few days/weeks, I'm ecstatic to see someone fighting back. I love this idea--completely random and for no reason other than it feels good to give.

Peace

I'll also tack a month on to Milbanks offer.

Get that folks? That's (over?) three months free gc.com membership, assuming I can count right! Woohoo! Post up all you non-premies!

New England n00b,

Email sent.. :o

Wow. After all the negativity and general meanness on these forums the last few days/weeks, I'm ecstatic to see someone fighting back. I love this idea--completely random and for no reason other than it feels good to give.

Peace

Email sent.. :o

ok...

Who's next to sign up.....

OOH... Pick me!

My nearest unfound is a MOC...

I have other MOC that I really really want to find that are in cool/historical places, or extremely well known..

One of my caches is on the greatest hits list for middle tennessee...

Oh yeah, and JoGPS will get off my back about not being a member. lol!

I will pay for one new premium member's second month.

To redeem this you must be the first to private message me one month from now. Your PM must include supporting evidence that your first month of premium membership has just expired, at which time I will pay for a one month membership and email the S-ACTIVATION number to you for your second month.

Offer valid for new one month premium members only, after today's date. Winning member assumes all risks and responsibilities that come with the premium membership.

Update:

This give away has been upgraded from a one month Premium Membership to One Full Year Premium Membership!

I have been able to upgrade this give away with the help of donations from other members.

I will be giving credit were credit is due at the end of the give away as I'm still waiting for some info.

Replies have been sent to all offers made so far.

Everyone has been so kind in helping.

Hope I'm not wording this wrong or making anyone feel bad, but please no more new offers from this point on.

I'm just not sure what I would do at this point with new offers.

Thanks so much to all that made this possible.

Keep signing up.......

Good luck to all.