Geocachers Are Just So Flipping Nice!

Spamiam

Perhaps it's perspective, having run political message boards as a hobby and working with irate web customers as a career for so long.

It's just SO REFRESHING to meet people who are actually NICE to me on the web! Especially in noob status! And you folks are really SO NICE! Nobody's called me a moron once!

I might just hang out with y'all for awhile! :huh:

there are no morons in my family.

severly impaired unblanced people who aren't allowed to own firearms, yes. morons, no.

is there soemthing you'd like me to call you? or would you just like to pull the "muggle-question-slot-machine-handle" and see what happens?

lol!

Really though, I've read through many of the threads on this site, many of the cache logs, sites elsewhere, and for real I'm impressed. I find myself in excellent company with geocachers, and I'm honored to be among you. I will do my best to reciprocate and to represent geocaching in like fashion. Thanks for the opportunity to find YOU!

Thanks! Come on over! You're most welcome! (but be warned - someone likely *will* call you a moron there - but most likely they'll be a moron. :huh: )

I'm introducing that board's members (and others) to geocaching as I learn, too!

There's always room for one more hobby, right? :lol:

Edited by Spamiam
Perhaps it's perspective, having run political message boards as a hobby and working with irate web customers as a career for so long.

It's just SO REFRESHING to meet people who are actually NICE to me on the web! Especially in noob status! And you folks are really SO NICE! Nobody's called me a moron once!

Yeah, we're pretty nice people around here....you moron.

For the comedy-impaired moderators:

Put away that finger and step back from the keyboard! It was a joke.

Spamiam thinks we're a swell bunch, yet we've had noobs come here and say they're quitting the sport because of tone in the forums. Go figure. I guess it a matter of perspective and some people focus on the good and others on the bad.

Welcome to geocaching and the forums Spamiam! How could I not welcome someone who has my favorite canned luncheon meat product as part of his user name?

Yeah, we're pretty nice people around here....you moron.

For the comedy-impaired moderators:

Put away that finger and step back from the keyboard! It was a joke.

and Spam loved it, so if you value your email boxes you'll do as instructed. :huh:

I might just hang out with y'all for awhile! :huh:

REALLY??????

I've been part of a couple woodcarving groupls for several years. I've almost stopped coming to and reading the goecaching forums. It has appeared to me that there's a lot people being at each other's throat here. So, I guess there's a lot worse out there.

Guess I'd better stay here is you nice folks.

Byron