Who Would You Like To See Interviewd

El Diablo. He seems to be a very charitable individual. As a crucial member of the "todays cacher", he seems a logical pick.

Topic ? Geez, open forum with the guy. Let him talk about why he's so charitable, and what he see"s as cachings future.

Thank you for the nomination...but I'm a pretty boring interview.

El Diablo

flask. Edgy, cool, never know what is going to happen next. She consistently writes the most entertaining logs I've seen.

On the other hand, she'd probably never do the interview. So how about crashco? Also great logs. Or interview them both together, would be really interesting :huh:

edit: used the wrong smilie at first :lol:

Edited by cache_test_dummies
El Diablo. He seems to be a very charitable individual. As a crucial member of the "todays cacher", he seems a logical pick.

Topic ? Geez, open forum with the guy. Let him talk about why he's so charitable, and what he see"s as cachings future.

El Diablo

I don't know about that. You, WE4NCS, and nittany dave were the first ones we talked to about geocaching. If you recall we met you at WE4NCS' 1000th cache. You sat right across from us and we interviewed you extensively and we remember all of your answers. You and your wife taught us a lot on that one night. Go ahead and interview him, he has a lot to offer.

El Diablo

I don't know about that. You, WE4NCS, and nittany dave were the first ones we talked to about geocaching. If you recall we met you at WE4NCS' 1000th cache. You sat right across from us and we interviewed you extensively and we remember all of your answers. You and your wife taught us a lot on that one night. Go ahead and interview him, he has a lot to offer.

I remember it in detail. If I remember right you hadn't found your first cache at that time. Wow!! To see how far you have come in such a short period of time. You might make the better interview.

El Diablo

I'd also like to see an interview of Oregone and ask why he has stopped posting his great logs.

We've already done an interview with him in a past issue...gave me nightmares!! :huh:

El Diablo

Hmmm, first of all, how did I forget to nominate Oregone, and secondly, since its been done, WHERE THE HECK IS IT ????

That guy is seriously a genius, certifiable, or a heavy dose of both.

Thought I'd highlight a couple Southern California cachers, since we seem to be quite underrepresented in the forums:

First pick: Not a regular forum poster, but Team Nohoch would be a fantastic couple to cover given their vast experiences in geocaching, world traveling, and overall life experiences. (Plus they'll kill me for recommending them. Heh heh.)

Second choice: In terms of sheer, unflappable enthusiasm (and the only person I know who's managed to log 3000 finds in 10 months), EMC of Northridge, CA gets my vote.

El Diablo

I remember it in detail. If I remember right you hadn't found your first cache at that time. Wow!! To see how far you have come in such a short period of time. You might make the better interview.

El Diablo

This is the most enjoyable hobby I've ever had partly because of all the new friends we have made. I'm finding it fun now to help new folks learn the ropes. We have a bunch of new cachers in Raleigh since Christmas My choice for an interview would be a round table with the top cachers in Raleigh all at once. That would be something to hear and see. The interviewer wouldn't have to say a thing.

Edited by horsegeeks
I'd also like to see an interview of Oregone and ask why he has stopped posting his great logs.

We've already done an interview with him in a past issue...gave me nightmares!! :huh:

El Diablo

Hmmm, first of all, how did I forget to nominate Oregone, and secondly, since its been done, WHERE THE HECK IS IT ????

You can find it here...Today's Cacher

El Diablo

El Diablo

You can find it here...Today's Cacher

El Diablo

I just finished reading it. Thank you. I have to leave for work now, 11:00pm till 7:00am.

I have something interesting to contemplate now while suffering through industrial pollution and corporate greed.

Peace & Happy Caching to all.

flask. Edgy, cool, never know what is going to happen next.

I agree ... thats why I interviewed her in this month's edition of Today's Cacher. :lol: She is part of the fitness story on Mountain Biking click here.

:huh:

Ok, I admit I skipped over the Health and Fitness articles this month, so I didn't see the interview.

Sheesh. Now everybody knows I don't read about Health and Fitness.

I'd like to see Otis Pug interviewed. He came out of retirement on the little brown cache listing site.

I'd also like to see:

bthomas (Look at his profile)

Centris (same comment as above)

Mustard Devil (One of our own Cachin in Afghanistan)

Geowyz (The gold standard of Houston cache hiders.) :lol:

UsMorrows & 9key & Moosigirl and The Outlaw (These are the undisputed leaders of Texas Geocachers even though they never aspired to be such which is exactly WHY they are.) :huh:

MedTexPlacer (This guy makes OCD seem cool.) :lol:

Blanco the cache dog (I don't know how you'd pull that one off. He doesn't speak English, but he understands pretty good. He really DOES find caches.) Blanco belongs to Skammers.

Lowracer (Because he's totally off in the head, but in a good way.) :huh::huh:

Edited by Snoogans
How about the folks at Garmin, Ask them if geocaching has had any kind of impact in how they make recevers, or other questions I cant think of because it is to early.

:ph34r:

GOOD ONE!

Then ask Magellan why the heck all of us users pass the cache up doing the Magellan hook.

My next GPSr WILL be a Garmin. :rolleyes:

A cacher from outside the US. Divine comes to mind.

Story coming up. (FYI too, TC...) But that's from my own premises; I have no idea what you (or other people) would like to hear from me, so I'm ready to answer interview questions too, if someone from TC would like to ask me. :rolleyes:

SixDogTeam and Patrick .... Because they do an outstanding job of placing caches with a great deal of historic background , Patrick because it would be grand to hear from one of the Geocaching Dogs and I love his logs.

Torry , for his wit and humor ...

PIPINELLA because she seems to have such great stories all the time.

CCooper Agency .. HOW DO THEY DO IT !

GoodDog from Ohio,.... How does he manage so many cache placements !

Bill and Gary from the Detroit Metro Parks .. They give us an new excellent adventure every year !

Hard Oiler from Canada.... Great Hides, and his name is a history lesson in itself full of a little known fact about a small town in Canada named Petrolia ...

or an interview from any number of other geocaching.com members that we do not know so much about , like How did they get started etc ...

Star

My vote is for an interview with someone that has several hundred hides. It would be interesting to find out what motivates them , how much work is involved and what they see as positives and or negatives of someone placing so many caches.

At least that's stuff I've wondered about........

E

I'm not tryin' to be controversial here...but assemble a small team of the Nashville cachers. Then, after some interview time, do something creative for a second article. All expenses paid, of course.

Jumps up and down... ME ME PICK ME

Mustard Devil

*slaps head* I knew I forgot someone in my list.

This is the most enjoyable hobby I've ever had partly because of all the new friends we have made.  I'm finding it fun now to help new folks learn the ropes.  We have a bunch of new cachers in Raleigh since Christmas  My choice for an interview would be a round table with the top cachers in Raleigh all at once.  That would be something to hear and see.  The interviewer wouldn't have to say a thing.

I think we call that a winter event! :ph34r: About time to schedule one too. :rolleyes:

I would like to see an interview of the geniuses who came up with the concept of putting the GPS satellite system in place. What was their intent? Did they ever think there would be the developments in the commercial, consumer, and recreational uses of the satellite system?