How Do I Un-join This Site?

RenoRat

Just go away. No, I'm really being serious. You already have a "history" here with your forum posts, so they probably wont remove your account. Just walk away and dont look back. If you want to make sure nobody ever contacts you again, just log into your profile, change the email to something that doesnt exist (make sure u enter your password or it wont take effect) and your done. Since the email addy doesnt exist, you won't be able to re-validate your account.

Exactly. He didn't state he wanted to unjoin, he just asked how to do it in case he wanted.

So, what's the big deal?

*IF* that's the case, when he logs back onto the site, it will ask him to re-validate. To do that he will have to re-enter his email address. Not exactly the end of the world.

Exactly. He didn't state he wanted to unjoin, he just asked how to do it in case he wanted.

So, what's the big deal?

*IF* that's the case, when he logs back onto the site, it will ask him to re-validate. To do that he will have to re-enter his email address. Not exactly the end of the world.

Wasn't it you who said that if the e-mail address is not valid, it's not possible to re-validate?

Anyway, it's no big deal, he doesn't have any finds so he can just open a new account if he wants.

Wasn't it you who said that if the e-mail address is not valid, it's not possible to re-validate?

I meant that he would never get the email with the link to validate. He also won't get any notifications or other site related emails.

If he logs into his account and adds a valid email address (Like I mentioned in the last post), then he will receive the email with the info needed to validate his account.

It sorta sounds confusing, but it's really not (I don't think).

Edited by Mopar