Log A Tb With Pocketie On Pocketpc?

DomHeknows

I attempted to log a travel bug as found using ie on my pocketpc (2002) but it consistently came up with the error message below when i hit the submit button.

Logging a cache was fine - just not the TB.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Invalid length for a Base-64 char array.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Invalid length for a Base-64 char array.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Invalid length for a Base-64 char array.]

System.Convert.FromBase64String(String s) +0

System.Web.UI.LosFormatter.Deserialize(String input) +25

System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMedium() +102

[HttpException (0x80004005): Invalid_Viewstate

Client IP: 81.86.172.239

Port: 1095

User-Agent: Mozilla/2.0 (compatible; MSIE 3.02; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320)

ViewState: dDwzNTMxMjc2NTU7dDw7bDxpPDA+O2k8Mj47PjtsPHQ8O2w8aTwwPjtpPDE+O2k<snip a long state string>Oz47Pj47dDxwPHA8bDxWaXNpY

Http-Referer: http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?w...4e-bb0ea2da7a9c

Path: /track/log.aspx.]

System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMedium() +443

System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageViewState() +18

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +447

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032

well I still get this problem and although I could use the wap interface, you are limited in the space to fill a log AND you can only log a cache with todays date - which ism't much help for something you found three days ago and have only just got back home to log with.

Any chance someone can have a look at this please?