Easygps To Usb

McDeHack

I don't know if this will help but if you configure your 'send waypoints to gps' box like the one below, you will get each of the waypoints with the GC removed and the type of cache. This makes them easier to find on your GPS and tells you if its a traditional/multi or other. So GCJZD0 (which is a traditional cache) will come up on your GPS as JZD0-T. Use the code %drop2-%typ1

gsak.jpg

Hope this helps.

Martin

Edited by one4zorro
GSAK sends csv files to MM - but you need to download the latest version of MM from the MM site and it should work OK.

McDehack is using MM2003. MM2004 is the one with the csv import facility, but fear not.... you have to export Maptech Exchange Format MXF files from GSAK. These are then imported into Memory-Map using the Overlay | Import menu option. You then need to locate the folder where you saved the file, and change the drop down file typelist to Maptech Terrain Mark files (mxf). Choose the file you exported from GSAK and Bob's your Aunties live in lover!

Many thanks to Stuey. Task sorted. My Noodle says "give Stuey a bonio or some gravey bones"

Also thanks to all others for suggestions and help.

As for downloading 2004 I dont think that I need the upgrade options just for caching. Apart for the fact it costs £89.

I will be back with more problens I expect. ;)