Help Needed

nfa

Hi,

I've been working with some friends to put up a website that explores the range of hobbies associated with GPS use. We've got up the skeleton of the website, but need some help from people who are smarter, more experienced, technologically more advanced, and athletically superior than ourselves (we're pretty good at monkey-work html coding and sucking-up, but are sadly lacking in higher-level skills).

What we need is for these uber-GPSrs to visit the site, cruise through the links (maybe visit a couple), and then help us with blurbs. We want to have a short descriptive blurb for each link, and would love to get some outside help in writing them. You don't have to know how to code, we'll do that, we just want to suck the creative juices from your brains, and slather them all over our website in the form of well-written blurbs.

There is a submission form on the "Contact Us" page, where you can send us a blurb (or blurbs), send a new link that we (in our nearly bottomless ignorance) forgot the first time through, or give us some advice regarding the site: the wording, the coding, the look, etc.

We can't pay you, except in gratitude...or 1943 steel pennies (I have a bunch of those, and if you desire, I will send you one for each blurb/submission used)...or avocado pits, so you will have to be motivated by a desire to help other people get more enjoyment out of GPS-based recreation.

The url for the site is http://gps-fun.com .

Thanks for your help,

nfa-jamie