Old Glory New Jersey Sytle Rules!!

Skully & Mulder et al.

All kidding aside - I don't think anyone will be disappointed with the view once they are at the cache location. If you take the path Brian & I took, it's a very short (less then 1/8 of a mile for me - I think), but intense hike to the cache. You could also take jonboy's route to the cache - it may be easier but I could never find the path up to the top of the mountain.

One other comment - there are 2 of Harry Dolphin's caches on the other side of Rt 23. One of them offers an awesome view of the reservior - the other is a nice walk around a swamp/lake. They are "Hush Hush Sweet Charlottburg" and "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?" There are only 2 finds for each of these caches. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves that you have not gone out and grabbed these!

Edited by Skully & Mulder et al.
You could also take jonboy's route to the cache - it may be easier but I could never find the path up to the top of the mountain.

The trail is a lot easier to find from the top, going back down.

They are "Hush Hush Sweet Charlottburg" and "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?" There are only 2 finds for each of these caches. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves that you have not gone out and grabbed these!

I found Baby Jane and its a good one and yes, I am ashamed I've yet to get Hush Hush Sweet Charlottburg (which reminds me its time to renew my permit for the NWCDC).

Trail Hound just found this cache for number 200! This was BassonPilot's 1000th find, TRL's 200th find, GeoKender's 100th find. This is my favorite cache that we have placed- I'm glad so many have choosen this for their milestone.

Foe shizzle m'nizzles.

Yo! It be Crescent Fresh!

Trying to entice the younger cachers out there. :D(now here did I place my walking stick.)

I also reserved this cache for my 200th and the timing was right to make it my last of '04 or first for '05.....One reason I chose to make it my last ...was to be certain that I was- centenial -third in a row. I was watching this cache and was surprised to see it sit so long. But as my 200th, grew near I was glad to see the chance to sign in next to other milestone cachers

Thanks for placing the cache, It's a good one!!

I see an Allez Comp signature in the near future