Mapsource 6.5 Now Available

If you're running the beta, then there's really no need to upgrade unless you're having some sort of problem. Then again, there's no reason to be afraid to install the production version since it is the same version - except that the production version will have any major reported bugs fixed. Since they are the same version number (6.5Beta and 6.5), apparently there were no major bugs reported. If there were any major bugs in the Beta version, then the production version would be 6.6.

I tried opening my MapSource this evening and got an unexpected pop-up telling me that my Beta version has expired. Apparently the Beta is only good for 60 days after installation. It gives me the option to upgrade to the production version. By answering "YES" it automatically downloads the file and installs the new program. So, if you've got the Beta version, sooner or later you gotta upgrade to the production version.