Shinny Stones...polished Rocks...need Help Finding

Team Snoopy

I'm sure you all know what little stone, rock things I am talking about. The ones the kids (or atleast my kids) go crazy for. They are like a flattened marble. We find them in caches all the time. But now I am trying to find out where to buy them from for my son's b-day and am not having any luck. I type polished stones or polished rocks in the search and all I find are the "spiritual" ones. Not the basic one colored kind. Any ideas where I can find these??

Thanks!!!

Thanks all! We're getting a prediction of up to 18 inches of snow by tomorrow night, so I'm not heading out soon. A rock tumbler is a good idea too. I was thinking about getting my ds one for Christmas, cause I wanted one, lol. So we might do that and then he has more interaction in it. Otherwise I do recall Michaels in the floral dept having some, now that you have mentioned it. And if I input flat glass marbles I can find alot online. I just couldn't figure the right thing to call them.